Terms and Conditions
- All goods remain the property of Tyres Direct Online Ltd until paid in full and dispatched from our warehouse.
- Tyres Direct Online Ltd reserve the right to change prices and specifications on products without prior notification. E&OE.
- Orders will not be despatched until payment has been received in full. Cheques may be cleared before constituting payment unless otherwise agreed in writing before an order is placed – Account customers only.
- As we use images provided by our manufacturers, some of our tyre images may include a wheel. Unless specifically stated, these products do not include the wheel in the image.
- We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
- If items purchased are to be sent to a residential address in the UK Mainland the ‘Residential Address: £5.00’ box must be checked during checkout and the £5 shipping surcharge paid. We reserve the right to hold your items until the £5 surcharge is paid as well as the full payment for the goods.
3. Damaged goods
- If goods are damaged in transit this must be recorded in writing at the time of receipt. We cannot accept responsibility for damaged goods if the carriers proof of delivery has been signed for as received for in good condition. Please check carefully.
- If goods are found to be faulty or incomplete – this must be reported in writing within 7 days of receipt or collection of goods.
4. Returns, cancellations and refunds
- Money back guarantee: For goods returned / cancelled within 7 days of receipt or order. The purchaser is responsible for ensuring return of goods and resulting expenses.
- All returns must be received in good condition at our distribution centre. Goods will not be accepted if they are damaged in any way.
- Goods will not be accepted by Tyres Direct Online Ltd if they have been fitted or altered in any way.
- All delivery costs and insurance for goods when sending returns back to our distribution centre must be paid for by the customer unless making a prior agreement in writing with Tyres Direct Online Ltd.
- Returns must be adequately wrapped and at least as well protected as it was sent by us originally. Items inadequately protected/wrapped will not be accepted for return, or a charge may be made to rectify.
- Goods returned to our distribution centre for credit that have been ordered correctly or incorrectly by a customer will be liable to 10% restocking charge for returns after 7 days. (7 day grace period applies to mail order only). Refunds will be less the original carriage charge incurred by Tyres Direct Online Ltd . i.e. £9.95 per tyre.
- Refunds are payable in cash, cheque or credit card at the discretion of Tyres Direct Online Ltd.
- Deposits will be held on behalf of customers for special orders and these are non-refundable in the case of cancellations of the order. The value of the deposit will be fixed at the time of order.
6. Warranty conditions
- If parts are found to be defective due to excessive use or normal wear and tear within the warranty period we will repair or replace the parts at our discretion.
- It is the customers responsibility to remove and replace faulty parts from a vehicle and return them to our Distribution Centre.
- Tyres Direct Online Ltd cannot be held responsible for accidents or damage resulting where a customer has fitted tyres or other products supplied by us. This includes the cross threading of wheel studs.
- Any claim on the manufacturer’s warranty will be delt with by Tyres Direct Online Ltd not the manufacturer, Tyres Direct will not be held responsible for any damage done to the vehicle or any costs incurred to the customer. Refunds will only be given once Tyres Direct Online Ltd receive the manufacturing report underlining any fault.
- While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet most orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered we might arrange for the goods to be dispatched direct from the manufacturers. If the goods are not expected to be available for delivery within 30 days we will contact you to advise an anticipated delivery date.